Friday, November 21, 2008

Praise God!

Today I am filled with the need to give God the glory for all the great things he's done. From the small blessings like half days of work and little victories with Eleanor to the big blessings, like saving the homes of those we care about during the fires, and helping me get through the toughest time of my life. God has been so good to me, he always comes through and does abundantly more than you can ever ask or imagine possible. He solves problems in ways you'd never dream up yourself. No problem is too big or too small. I appreciate all your love, prayers and support. You are each an answer to my prayers and a blessing from God. Wishing you all a joyful and restful Thanksgiving holiday with blessings that spill over into the coming year.

No comments: